Thursday, September 10, 2009

San Francisco!

An old friend invited me down to his home in San Francisco to tool around the city for a few days.  It was the usual wind and fog but I was loving every minute of it.  The bridge is always an amazing sight to see.  The bath houses intrigued me but smelled beyond horrible.  The water has been sitting for years and years so you can imagine.  While wandering around the Cliff house I met some fisherman who like to "live life on the edge."  Literally as you can see below.  I was sad to say goodbye when I left the city, but look forward to going back in the future someday soon.  Oh and the Palace of Fine Art has got to be one of my favorite places in California to visit.  It's so beautiful and serene.  I recommend everyone to go and experience it. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment