Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving! Views of the big apple!


First off, I wanna say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!  It is definitely a day to give thanks.  I am very thankful to be with my brother, his wife, and her family on this beautiful, sunny day.  I also was able to visit the big apple just the other day.  I braved the streets in Time Square alone and was even able to see Ground Zero.  It was very impacting.  Enjoy my sites of the city and am filling up on the holiday goodies.  













6 comments:

  1. WOW! Beautiful pictures. Ground Zero must have been so amazing. I think I would just bawl.

    Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!
    Stopping by frmo SITS!
    Happy Saturday Sharefest!
    Kerri
    www.sickofmg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been to Ground Zero and it is very moving... your pictures make you feel... that is an amazing talent... i love the design of your blog...

    Stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are really lovely...
    You have a really good eye. My pictures are just pictures, yours really draw you in to tell a story.

    Found you on SITS.

    Glad I stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous photos. New York City is my most favourite place. I've been there twice and it would be my dream to live there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete