Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Family

Greetings everyone! I have to admit that I have been up the entire night editing this shoot but I feel that it was well worth it.  I was able to photograph my brother and his lovely wife once again while I was down south for Turkey day.  We had Rachel's whole family down to take pictures as well.  The sun was shinning and everyone was in great spirits.  It was very difficult for me to pick only certain pictures to post but I am extremely happy with the images I did select.  There are so many more amazing images but if I posted everything I really wanted to, my blog would be way too long lol.  Well I am off to get a few hours of sleep before my interview for an internship in the photography world.  Wish me luck!









7 comments:

  1. Love Love Love!!!! Thank you so much for working so hard on these!!! Aaron and Winnie's Picture looks fabulous and I love the shots you took of us! Can't wait to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer -- I'm one of Rachel's friends. I hope you don't mind my looking at your pictures.

    These are all great!! At first, I didn't realize that one of them was of Winnie and Aaron. I was totally freaking out thinking that Rachel had dyed her hair blond! Then I saw that they were wearing different clothes and realized that it wasn't Jeff and Rachel. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen! Nice job on the family shots! Did you bring a ladder with you for one of those of Jeff and Rachel? I especially love the ones against the door and in the brick archways--great composition :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck... beautiful and fascinating pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very impressive, Jennifer! You are obviously talented! I thought the shots of the firetrucks and firemen were very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun pictures. LOVE them! What do you edit with? I love your processing. So pretty. A little antique-y : ) Very nice!

    ReplyDelete