Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Published back home!


               I want to do a big THANK YOU to the band St. John and the Sinners back in Humboldt County, CA for the credit on the pictures featured with the article in the Tri City weekly newspaper.  It is a small accomplishment but it means so much.  The have been voted as the top band which is awesome.  I had the pleasure of listening to them play this past summer while photographing the concert.  I decided to finally put up some pictures from that concert in spirit of the article.  My heart goes out to their singer; Courtney in light recent events.  I pray for a speedy recovery for her.  www.saintjohnandthesinners.com/



5 comments:

  1. I love your pics and i wish you every sucess with your photography career. I'm a photographer to currently in alamogordo, New Mexico. I love to photograph landscapes mainly, but i have such a wide variety of subjects i like to photograph.
    id love to keep in touch.
    My blogs
    http://photosbyria.blogspot.com/
    http://cabralfamilyblog.blogspot.com/
    Best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from SITS - great pics, congrats on being published!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! visiting from SITS! newbie! :)

    Your photos are fantastic! I like to dabble with my camera but not professionally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love your pictures! Visiting from SITS :)

    ReplyDelete