Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sunset in Jersey with a little creativity tossed in...


While at a family gathering I ventured off onto the property and found this amazing little spot.  The chair was a most unusual extra but it definitely added to the setting.  I am such a sucker for sunsets and sunrises that you can imagine my delight in the outcome of these photographs.  I spent about an hour just wandering around soaking in the beauty of this location.  It's amazing just how caught up you can get in things especially when you are a photographer.  I see the world in a whole different way then a lot of people I know.  I have been receiving many new compliments on my point of views when it comes to my photography.  I do believe that there is good in everything, you just may have to look a little harder sometimes.  I did get my boots pretty soaked from the snow but it was well worth it.  Notice how I'm having a little bit too much fun running in the snow as my last picture.  The snow tends to bring out the kid in me :o)  Where I'm from, we don't get a whole lot if any at all so until I've lived in it for years, I'll chose to enjoy it.  Well I hope everyone has enjoyed looking at my Christmas series this past week.  I am very grateful for all the continued and new support I have been receiving.  All the feedback is very much appreciated!   Thank you again and hope everyone's holidays have found them well.



















6 comments:

  1. happy sits sharefest. sorry for the lack of capital letters, holding a sleeping baby! love your site and your pics....you've got skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photographs are beautiful. I do amateur photography (and I mean very amateur), so I have a newfound appreciation for the art. I especially enjoy the tall feathery weeds ones (most specifically the first one). The lighting is perfect in that picture, and looks amazing. I'm just a sucker for nature photography. It's my favorite. Keep up the good work. :)

    Visiting from SITS,

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoy the snow. Our dog enjoys it so much that I like watching her run through it!

    Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The pictures are beautiful. I am especially fond of the animal skull on the tree. Yea, I'm kinda weird like that. It's my personal favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are lovely. I'd frame and hang 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really, really beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete