Friday, February 5, 2010

Selling prints straight from my site now!


                    I am so excited to announce that I am officially in business for prints on my site!  I do have various pictures up with 11x14 for a print size but if there is a certain size you would like to request or even a certain picture please let me know!  jennifermilotaphotography@gmail.com  Also feel free to leave a comment on my feedback page!  Thank you so much as always for all of your support everyone!  www.jennifermilotaphotography.com





8 comments:

  1. Congrats to you! You're quite the gifted snapper, ya know? love, Love, LOVE these images! SITs sent me by, and I'm glad they did...

    Pink Sugar Cookies and Snow Angels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Those pictures are beautiful! I could keep looking at them!

    (The model is too cute as well... so she takes big part of the credit!!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of those are so precious. I love how you make little girls look like little girls, and not little girls dressed up older than they should be. You really capture the innocence there, and I can deeply appreciate that. And congratulations for selling on your site now. You're coming a long way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just loved this post... coming from SITS. Random, but are you going to Bloggy Boot Camp in Baltimore?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos. Don't you just love a sleeping child. Stopping by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from SITS! Hope you have a great Tuesday!! You're blog looks Great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from SITS...love your pics. Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, so now I see that your photos are so great that I have to become a follower!

    ReplyDelete