Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sold my first print and secured my show!



                           So to some people it may not seem like much but I have sold my first print and it feels incredible!  The best reward was Arron's reaction when I handed over the print.  He asked me to help him pick out a frame so he can put it up.  I've been in the talks with a few other people who are interesting in future purchases.  I even had a lady who I never met who was talking my work up and wanted business cards.  Now that's a good feeling :o)  My show has been secured for the 19th of March through June.  Hard to believe that in just under a month my work will be displayed at the state house for people to see.  Well below is the print that sold.  I'm off to caffienate and get some work done before I model for a Hallmark friend of mine.



15 comments:

  1. Stopping by from SITS. Glad I did. I love photography. I mostly do food shots and I am not that great but I try. LOL
    Can't wait to search your blog and see more of your work.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I'm just stopping in from SITS and man,I sound like the commenter above me, but I'm also into photography :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on both the sale and show!!! The picture is spectacular not surprised it sold! Stopping by from SITS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dropping in from SITS - good luck with your show - that has to be an awesome feeling!
    Katie
    http://katiejustsayin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an accomplishment! congrats - here from sits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from SITS- congratulations on getting a show! Hope it goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your first show! Are you going to sell online here? I LOVE that print.

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning photograph- congrats on your first sale- how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prints can be purchased through e-mail or straight off of my site. http://www.jennnifermilotaphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, how exciting!! You must be on Cloud 9! Your work in truly stunning!

    My youngest daughter (15) asked for and received a really nice, new camera for Christmas. Since then, she has really started to take an interest in photography. I have REALLY been impressed with some of the photos she took over the holidays and since. They truly turned out amazing, especially considering she has had no instruction whatsoever. Any basic advice for a budding new photographer?

    I'm stopping by from SITS! I wanted to share a bit of comment love.♥

    I wish you continued success in your career and hope you have an fabulous week ahead!

    Blessings,

    Teresa <><

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, stopping by from SITS. I love your photos! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stopping by from SITS to say Hello! Love your photos. Congratulations on your first show! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! That is awesome! And it's a gorgeous picture! Stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here from SITS! That picture is GORGEOUS!!! Where'd you take it?? Congrats on your show, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations. It is lovely. What an accomplishment.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete