Sunday, March 21, 2010

Exhibit hung tomorrow!


             Hey everyone!  I just wanted to remind everyone that my exhibit is being hung at the State House in Boston tomorrow morning.  I am very excited to see my work framed and hung up in the three rooms that make up Senator Rosenburgs' office.  It's so hard to believe that this day is just about here.  At this moment I am going over my bio to put with the exhibit and trying not to sweat it.  My work should speak for me but the words in my bio I hope represent me nicely as well.  I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone involved in making this exhibit possible.  Rita (the wonderful woman in the senator's office that set all of this up), Senator Rosenburg, Hallmark Institute of Photography faculty and staff, my sister-in-law Rachel, my wonderful models and friends, the most important model; Lilly May (but of course lol), and last but not least, my amazing mother.  If I have forgotten anyone I am very sorry.  I know I may say it in almost every posting but thank you again to EVERYONE for your continued support.  I wouldn't be anywhere close to where I am and where I am going to be if it weren't for all of you.  If anyone needs further information on the exhibit please do not hesitate to ask via e-mail (jennifermilotaphotography@gmail.com) or by phone if you have my number.  The Senator's office welcome anyone who wants to come view the exhibit.  In fact it is encouraged.  If anyone does go please, please, please provide any feedback you have or just let me know you went at all.  Thanks again everyone!

Just wanted to include one photo of me with my cam of course :o)

6 comments:

  1. Great pics! Obviously you're very talented. Just dropping by from SITS!

    ~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are incredibly talented! And this must be thrilling for you.
    Came over from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Those photographs are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pics!!!!! I have really enjoy taking pictuers myself. Just mostly of my kids though. Check out my family blog, Willis, Party of 6 for some pics.

    Stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also stopping by from SITS and congrats on your exhibit - that's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Congrats on your exhibit!! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete