Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy birthday to my baby girl!


         I just wanted had to put a little shout out to my beautiful little girl on her 5th birthday!  I can't believe she is 5 already!  Where does the time go?  I'm so proud of how much she has grown and how smart she is.  Now if only we could get rid of that attitude lol.  I look forward to seeing how much more is to come in the year ahead.  I am anxiously awaiting the family reunion in Virginia for my birthday.  Counting down the days!  I included some pictures of Lilly on her birthday last year.  Happy St. Patty's day ya'all!

4 comments:

  1. What amazing shots! I love the ones with the dandelion! Stopping from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to your little girl! i love the pictures where she's blowing the thistle.

    congratulations on your exhibit.

    stopping by from SITS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. stopping by from sits!
    beautiful pictures, and happy birthday to your daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's cute!

    I'm passing by via SITS to say hello.
    Have a great weekend!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/

    ReplyDelete