Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Find beauty in every day and any way


             While visiting my friend Manny by Boston I got to walk around this scenic reservoir and just relax while snapping a few pictures.  The day was gorgeous with the sun beating down after months of bitter New England winter weather.  We just had to be careful not to step in the nice presents the geese left all over the trials.  I can't say that I am the biggest fan of Canadian geese as they have proven themselves rather mean in the past so we kept our distance as they nipped at the grass not far away.  This bridge and path was definitely my favorite spots to take pictures.  Unfortunately much of the ground was soggy from flooding so we turned around not far after we got off the second bridge.  With the reeds and water it kinda reminded me of the beach.  This made me miss the California coast that much more.  Sigh.  One day I will be back to hang out on the beach with my family and friends.  Until then I get to travel all over the east and capture the scenery there.  Not complaining of course :o)  After the reservoir, we headed to the skate park for a little fun.  It had been years since I had last visited a skate part so it was a little blast from the past.  Kinda funny to remember me and my round little belly scootin along on a skate board just wanting to take part.  Now my baby is five and ten handfuls and I couldn't love her more.  The day ended with a good beer and the beautiful sunset.  I couldn't help but to run and grab the camera several different times so as to capture God's painting of the sky.  All in all the day was pretty great.  Enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment