Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My exhibit!


                    Alright, so this posting is way passed due I know.  Here are the pictures from when I hung my exhibit at Senator Rosenburg's office in Boston, MA.  Since this was my very first exhibit I was excited to say the least.  The staff was more than accommodating and welcoming as soon as I walked through the door.  After all of the prints were hung I just stepped back and had a moment.  Being the total photo geek that I am, seeing my work all hung anywhere but my home was amazing.  25 pieces of me covered the senator's walls.  Needless to say I was just a little hyper.  Those who know me well know that this is a vast understatement.  You couldn't wipe the big smile off my face for anything.  I even made sure to sport my logo shirt that my mom had made me.  The exhibit is still hung at the State House in Boston in Senator Rosenburg's office if anyone is interested in viewing my work in person.  It's one thing to see pictures upon the screen but when they are all framed, matted and hung, it's so much better.  Thank you to everyone who has been a part of this exhibit.  Hallmark Institute of Photography, the followers of this blog, my various fans all over the states, my family, my awesome friends and of course that gorgeous little fairy (my daughter) :o).  The past couple of months have been pretty insane and all of the support has been an incredible help.  My blog reached over 1,300 hits in just under four months!  Incredible feeling.  Well I am off to do more editing.


Senator Rosenburg and staff

No comments:

Post a Comment