Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Army Boy Harley Shoot!


                    I had the pleasure of getting to take pictures of James and his gorgeous gal; a 2001 soft tail Harley.  I'll be the first to admit that I like my street bikes but this girl made me change my tune.  I wanted to jump on and steal her away on this beautiful and sunny day.  James definitely kept me laughing as he stood back and admired his girl and was so excited that she was having her picture debut. Models such as him make my job a lot more fun.  The most random moment was when I look over and notice him gone.  It took me a minute to notice that he was doing combat rolls in the grass lol.  He's awesome, that's all I can say :o)  I couldn't help but play around with the reflections in the shiny chrome. The reflection self-portrait shots are becoming a bad habit at this point.  Why not?  We ended the shoot with some fun shots of James around the barn.  Yes, the barns have graffiti on them.  Only in the sticks of MA.  I knew I would use this location one day.  All in all, I'm really happy with this shoot.  I'm in the process of editing pictures from my birthday weekend with my amazing family and of a wonderful couple that hired me while I'm visiting in VA.  Many more blog posts to come in the near future so follow my blog to catch me in my traveling photog act!


5 comments:

  1. Great photos! He kind of reminds me of Vin Diesel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. james ur so hottttttt

    ReplyDelete
  3. He could be the next Calvin Klein model...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice bike!! My husband rides. He'd be very jealous of that girl! Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful bike for sure! And he is a pretty good looking model too : )

    ReplyDelete