Friday, June 11, 2010

Abandoned World NY Series Part 2


                  Part two is here!  Who's excited?  I am :o)  Maybe I'm really that much of a photo geek lol.  Ok so this was my second random find in NY.  I went down the road I thought the third and final destination was on and was obviously wrong yet again because this is what I found.  I would love to know the story behind the ruins of what I would imagine had been a small family home.  It looks as though once the house was considered burned down that people yeah threw a bunch of random stuff on the fire.  If that wasn't strange enough, there had been a fire across the street as well.  I was very intrigued by the windows on the longer building.  The textures of the peeling paint made for excellent photographs.  I walked around the property to explore everything I could.  The walkway to the front of the heap was very intriguing.  It adds more to the story.  If you look closely at the other house you can see stuff just crammed all over the place.  I halfway just wanted to get closer and check everything out.  It didn't look very safe though.  It looks as though there was a car in the other heap across the street.  Vespa maybe? lol.  After about a half hour I got back on the road in attempts to find the ultimate location.  Keep posted for the third and final post :o)  

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love your style, love the vintage quality of them and your eye for finding beauty in the "ordinary".

    Happy Saturday SITS Sharefest!

    ReplyDelete