Friday, July 30, 2010

Scott and April

  I am very late in posting these pictures but they were a must.  This shoot with Scott and April was so much fun!  We got to run around a beautiful resort on a windy yet gorgeous day.  I fell in love with the little shack with the cute signs.  This made for an adorable backdrop.  Now if only we had some fishing poles :o)  Right after the bell shot was taken, April rang it, startling both Scott and me.  It was pretty funny actually.  I think we had a little too much fun with the sword as you can see for yourself.  Why not?  The pool table and golf green were nice additions to the shoot.  I don't think we stopped laughing for most of the day.  They were an awesome couple that I would love to work with again.  You can tell that they really do love each other.  Happy belated anniversary guys!  When we did the entire family shoot it was definitely a little bit of a challenge being that both the boys were pretty young.  It was a lot of fun as well.  I think these pictures are actually some of my favorites from the shoot being that they are so candid.  Supposedly there was a water snake near the dock so we did not stay at that location very long.  Of course you know I had to get at least one reflection shot :o)  



5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful. I especially love the one of the silhouetted in the sun. That was gorgeous. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! Love them.

    Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I like these shots a lot. I could feel the love. What a fabulous location in which to shoot. Love. Love. LOVE! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely series. I especially like the monochromes under the tree - the vignette works really well. May I ask what lens you used for those? Stopping by from SITS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are amazingly talented. Love the playful nature in these photos.
    Came over from SITS to say hi.

    ReplyDelete