Monday, August 9, 2010

Time to Rock Out!



                         It's alway a good time when you combine photography and music.  Two out of three of my passions isn't a bad thing :o)  I didn't realize just how much I missed being out of the band scene until I came back across these images.  A lot has changed with the band and I wish them all the luck in the world as they are just about to come home from their tour in Texas.  I have a sneaky suspicion that I will be doing photos again for them shortly.  There is one thing I have to point out so they don't get mad at me.  They do have a new guitar player so the kid in the hat is no longer with them.  I hear the new member of Dark City Drive is awesome though.  Feel free to check out their demo and myspace at www.myspace.com/darkcitydrive .  The beautiful singer that is also featured in this post is Ms. Ali Rose. She has since developed a new and edgy look but I fell in love with this picture of her.  And finally we have Mr. Rod Black himself.  Singer of the hit Canadian band; Jet Black Stare, he is always a delight to have around.  Let's just saw we never have a dull moment.  Well enjoy these rockin images and your week!





1 comment:

  1. Lovin the pictures - photography and music are two of my passions as well, what a coinky dink!

    Have a great week as well!

    [stopping by from SITS]

    ReplyDelete