Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Band Promo; Silent Season


                       Last month I shot this awesome band called Silent Season out near Boston in one of the most awesome locations.  We started out by the practice spot and the docks and then headed to a huge abandoned factory.  My jaw drop when the guys brought me to this location.  I was like a kid in a candy store.  You should have seen me running around with big eyes lol.  The entire shoot was hilarious to say the least and so much fun.  I think I have more fun with bands because it's a group of guys that do what I say. What more can a female ask for? :op  They guys were good sports even through me giving them all nicknames to remember names and laughing when I told them to be quiet.  We all know that I have a hard time being serious during shoots :o)  I'm really happy with the shots and how everything with the post-production came out.  Good luck on your show on Friday guys! Check out their music on myspace.
www.myspace.com/silentseason





















1 comment: